Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m Contrakt,
I’m 25, happily married to my 27 year old wife, from St. Cloud, Minnesota, but just moved to Fort Myers, FL June 1st.

I’m new to the whole car scene. Wanted to buy something fun to drive so I got a 2017 Focus ST1.

I’ve always driven big reliable V6 full size sedans like Buicks lol... So this is a pretty different car for me. The motor isn’t broken in so I haven’t laid the pedal down yet but I’m excited to.

I guess I should post a picture of my car... hmmm.

12B1BCB2-8839-47BD-B501-B40EB3D21C42.jpeg

So far my car has no name (really struggling to think of one) and the parts I’ve got for him are a Green filter, Boomba BOV, Cobb RMM, Roush 3 inch catback with 4 inch tips, and that’s it as far as performance goes. I don’t have an Accessport or an upgraded FMIC yet... didn’t want to go too crazy and upgrade everything all at once. The Roush exhaust is backordered so I’m still waiting on that.

I’m interested in car meets and like I said, I’m new to this area and new to the car scene so any advice about the ST, meet-ups, or performance 4 cylinders in general would be dope.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hey man welcome to the club! I have a 2016 ST1 gray just like yours, its a great color for sure lol. If you have facebook, check out Bay area ST, mainly people from tampa, st pete, Clearwater area but we all try to meet up and be active in the group. I'm currently stage 3 with my car so if you have any questions feel free to ask ill answer the best of my ability.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Welcome to Southwest Florida, and the Focus ST forums. I'm still a new ST owner, having owned my 2016 ST1 since March. I live in Bonita Springs and im 22. There's a few other ST's around and a couple car meets between Ft.Myers and Naples. If you need any help with your ST, let me know. I've tuned my car through Stratified, installed a Turbosmart bov and K&N intake so far. I'm planning on getting a turbo-back exhaust and fmic soon. Eventually I plan to put a big turbo on my car. Here's some pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts