Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow Ford owners and more specifically. ..Focus ST....I'm new to both.
A simple fact about me is, I have never owned a Ford....intentionally. Yes, I'm a Mopar guy, until just a couple months ago. I bought a 2014 Focus ST with 22k miles and it still has that new car smell I hate. What I don't hate is the surprise performance this car delivers every day! I'm sorry I was so against Ford for so much of my life. Ford has impressed me with this car. So now, in true gear head form, I am going to trick this little car out. I may be a little grey in the beard, but I can still run through the gears and I look forward to conversing with all of you.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Hello fellow Ford owners and more specifically. ..Focus ST....I'm new to both.
A simple fact about me is, I have never owned a Ford....intentionally. Yes, I'm a Mopar guy, until just a couple months ago. I bought a 2014 Focus ST with 22k miles and it still has that new car smell I hate. What I don't hate is the surprise performance this car delivers every day! I'm sorry I was so against Ford for so much of my life. Ford has impressed me with this car. So now, in true gear head form, I am going to trick this little car out. I may be a little grey in the beard, but I can still run through the gears and I look forward to conversing with all of you.
Welcome! I felt the same about Ford as well but I absolutely love this car! Pics so we can all judge you across the internet!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So this is the starting point. This is the paint I would have chosen if I had been given the choice...but I kid of just test drove it on a dare and bought it immediately after...this was the "alternative" to a much morespect expensive Subaru Legacy sti wrx....I felt this was a waaaay better bang for the buck.

Attachments

·
Registered
251 Posts
Chino Hills? You need a faster car there. Every drives their big luxury cars way too fast like they own the road. On the upside, your car will be more agile than a 7 series BMW.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Welcome, obviously a fan of the ST, but I like the looks of that truck you teased us with too!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts