Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I've been reading this forum for a bit and decided it was time to join. I bought my '17 ST3 in July 2017. First manual, first non-subaru. To date I've only seen one other ST on the road around here; everyone has a WRX or a GTI. I didn't want to be like everyone, plus I think the interior of the ST3 is nicer. I've upgraded a couple of parts so far, and there will certainly be more to come as this isn't a daily driver. Spring can't come soon enough.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Welcome! What color?

I agree about the interior part, although I hate the cheap looking Sony control knob thing on the dash. Can't wait for the 2019 so the dash gets an upgrade!

·
Registered
651 Posts
Welcome! This is a pretty solid platform. Familiarize yourself with LSPI, stay away from it, and you can literally beat your car up and it will treat you good.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Hi Everyone,

I've been reading this forum for a bit and decided it was time to join. I bought my '17 ST3 in July 2017. First manual, first non-subaru. To date I've only seen one other ST on the road around here; everyone has a WRX or a GTI. I didn't want to be like everyone, plus I think the interior of the ST3 is nicer. I've upgraded a couple of parts so far, and there will certainly be more to come as this isn't a daily driver. Spring can't come soon enough.
Welcome!
Search New England RS/ST on facebook. We are much more active on facebook. I know of a bunch of ST/RS owners around Boston.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Welcome to the forums

·
Premium Member
358 Posts
I'm from MA too,. Where in Boston are you from? I'm from down south on the RI border but worked in Boston for years before taking my current job.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.