Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are extremely excited to join on here at Focusst.org. We are fortunate enough to be located just a few minutes drive from Road America and have been specializing in road course cars for a number of years. We recently purchased our 2014 Focus ST2 and have had the pleasure of taking having it around the track a few times already. Our racing R&D on the Focus platform should really benefit the community as a whole and we look forward to using and selling the best products for the Focus. Whether that be on the race track or testing on our in-house Mustang dyno. Here is a little pic of a small portion of our shop. 20140918_171433.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
3,476 Posts
I'm in Milwaukee. What do you guys do for work at your shop? Pretty much anything? Depending on upcoming RS information in the next year, I may have a limited slip upgrade in my somewhat distant future and I don't like touching tranny parts :wink:

·
Registered
734 Posts
Awesome, look forward to your work!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm in Milwaukee. What do you guys do for work at your shop? Pretty much anything? Depending on upcoming RS information in the next year, I may have a limited slip upgrade in my somewhat distant future and I don't like touching tranny parts :wink:
We are a full service shop. A limited slip diff would absolutely be something we can do for you. Since you are local feel free to stop by the shop for a tour any time.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We are here most of the time on Saturdays, just give us a call to make sure before you head up.

Open weekends?

Also, if you're looking for someone for new product installs and reviews, hit me up :wink:

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
We have a full-time in-house fabricator, so if we feel we there is a need for something or an opportunity to bring a unique solution that hasn't already been done, we will create it. We can also do one-off custom work.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
We have a full-time in-house fabricator, so if we feel we there is a need for something or an opportunity to bring a unique solution that hasn't already been done, we will create it. We can also do one-off custom work.
Brake cooling is still an open and very much needed hole to fill......

·
Registered
755 Posts
I may be living in northern Illinois soon as well. I certainly wouldn't mind driving up to Milwaukee for a good mechanic shop... Thems hard to come by lol.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts