1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Great color and this car is a blast!

·
Registered
695 Posts
We're almost far twins! Except, I got an ST2.

It's a super fun car! I'm sure you're going to to enjoy the hell out of it!

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,172 Posts
I just bought my new 2016 Focus ST ST3 in Kona Blue looking forward to meeting some like minded people. View attachment 177657
Definite upgrade if your last car is that Cougar in the background! ;)

Just messing, but really like @LeojST and @LockeLamora33 both said, you're in for a lot of fun! And if you like modding it opens the door to a whole lot more down the road!

Welcome :)

Reactions: LeojST

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome and I love the color blue is my favorite, my last car was a Black Cherry Pearl 2006 Scion TC and I never really did like the color. The Pink Cougar (good catch by the way) is my wife's car we will soon be replacing with the 2017 Fusion Sport. I have been driving the car for just over a week and I just got back from a short drive around town just having fun since I just hit 1000 miles for the break in its so fun to drive lol

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,172 Posts
Thanks for the welcome and I love the color blue is my favorite, my last car was a Black Cherry Pearl 2006 Scion TC and I never really did like the color. The Pink Cougar (good catch by the way) is my wife's car we will soon be replacing with the 2017 Fusion Sport. I have been driving the car for just over a week and I just got back from a short drive around town just having fun since I just hit 1000 miles for the break in its so fun to drive lol
Haha I'm one of those annoying guys to ride with because I can see headlights and taillights and identify most common cars. Plus the rippled part of the rear bumper confirmed it for me.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Reactions: Pinabutta
1 - 7 of 7 Posts