Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well hi everyone im about to get a st 2 i have a 30 mile commute that ive done since 2008 in a toyota yaris hatch great car but super boring .It has never given me a lick of trouble ever just tires and wiper blades, my question to all who have real world expirence is can i expect that same reliability from the spun up four cyl ? It appears to be a pretty nice ride but what would change if you could ? thanks so much in advance.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Well hi everyone im about to get a st 2 i have a 30 mile commute that ive done since 2008 in a toyota yaris hatch great car but super boring .It has never given me a lick of trouble ever just tires and wiper blades, my question to all who have real world expirence is can i expect that same reliability from the spun up four cyl ? It appears to be a pretty nice ride but what would change if you could ? thanks so much in advance.
I drive an hour to work one way 5 days a week plus weekend beatings. Hasn't had even the slightest issue. 40k miles out of its current 65k miles are mine. Ive only swapped tires as far as replacing stuff for wearing out besides oil of course lol.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts