Premium Member
13,953 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Steeda has something similar.

Sent from another galaxy.
lol I'm looking at them as we speak, but the heel toe kit they have looks ridiculous. The brake/gas pedal are waaay too close together, that just looks dangerous. There are tons of other pedal kits online, but I don't know if they'll work with the dumb curve we have on our gas pedal since most of the kits have flat pedals.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Actually scratch that, I cancelled the order, they're not really my taste, I'm just going to go with the steeda pedals and if the gas/brake are too close together I'll just file the heel toe part down a bit.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Let us know how the Steeda pedals work for ya. I've read from others that they are very close together and make it very difficult to apply the brakes without accidentally blipping/pressing the throttle, unfortunately.

Otherwise, the only other option I'm aware of that allows lateral adjustment of the accelerator is the GarageLine pedal spacer, which I have, which is much too tall for heel-toe under moderate/heavy braking.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
I'll keep you posted on how it turns out, I didn't like any of the pedal spacers out there cause they were impractical for actual heel toeing during moderate braking, just put the pedal way too high. I'm thinking since I don't have a giant pedal spacer the steeda heel toe pedal might actually be alright for me. But if not I'll grind the thing down a bit lol Either way I'm gonna make it work.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts