Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It doesn't turn on no matter what position the headlight switch is on. I've looked around a bit, but can't find out what it is for exactly? You can only see it from the side as there is a black piece of plastic covering it from the front, so it isn't going to be projecting any light forward either.

What is it for?

Image1466812990.760329.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
27 Posts
That's the cornering lamp, not headlamp. It comes on when your headlight switch is in auto and you're either turning the wheel to make a turn or are in reverse.

I'm pretty sure if you don't have the headlight switch set to auto, then the lights won't come on during a turn.

·
Registered
45 Posts
That's the cornering lamp, not headlamp. It comes on when your headlight switch is in auto and you're either turning the wheel to make a turn or are in reverse. I'm pretty sure if you don't have the headlight switch set to auto, then the lights won't come on during a turn.
X2

Figured that out a couple months ago!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's the cornering lamp, not headlamp. It comes on when your headlight switch is in auto and you're either turning the wheel to make a turn or are in reverse.

I'm pretty sure if you don't have the headlight switch set to auto, then the lights won't come on during a turn.
Yeah, I guess I just meant bulb, not headlight bulb. Thanks for the reply though! *The more you know!*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
27 Posts
Yeah, I guess I just meant bulb, not headlight bulb. Thanks for the reply though! *The more you know!*

You're welcome! Also as a fellow kona blue owner, I just have to compliment you on your choice of the best color for the FoST.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts