Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

at the moment I'm having trouble getting my OAR down on my stratified 91 tune. I had the basic stratified tune for about a month then I decided to install a new FMIC (cpe delta) with cpe exhale kit + tial Q bov running off the symposer delete and now I can't even get the basic stratified 91 tune down to -1 which is where I was running prior same fuel. I took a few logs to see if something is happening but I honestly can't tell.

Today I installed 1 step colder plugs with .026 gap to replace my older plugs which were closer to .031 .

datazap.me | InactiveUser | Log 1495322006

There are 3 logs on that link, I can't get to redline right now due to traffic being ass during the day/ weekends but any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Hello,

at the moment I'm having trouble getting my OAR down on my stratified 91 tune. I had the basic stratified tune for about a month then I decided to install a new FMIC (cpe delta) with cpe exhale kit + tial Q bov running off the symposer delete and now I can't even get the basic stratified 91 tune down to -1 which is where I was running prior same fuel. I took a few logs to see if something is happening but I honestly can't tell.

Today I installed 1 step colder plugs with .026 gap to replace my older plugs which were closer to .031 .

datazap.me | InactiveUser | Log 1495322006

There are 3 logs on that link, I can't get to redline right now due to traffic being ass during the day/ weekends but any help would be greatly appreciated.
When I upgraded to v8.0 it took a couple weeks for my OAR to crawl to -1.0, you may just have to wait a while like I did.

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Find a gradual hill on the highway and put it in fourth gear. Give just enough throttle from about fifty miles per hour and build about four or five pounds of boost. Hold it steady up the hill. See if it changes

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Best log I could pull today. The massive negative corrections would be the rev limiter saying hello (first time for everything I suppose)

datazap.me | InactiveUser | Log 1495349063

If someone felt inclined to check it out and let me know if they see something that stands out I would very much appreciate it.

@Assassin, Thanks for the help I figured it was going to be something that will go down over time just felt odd when before v8 it took almost no time to drop on good fuel while driving "spiritedly" :D
@Burnboy, Thank you for the suggestion I'll definitely be doing this as I drive throughout the week.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts