Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings,
I have questions in regards to the HardRace Roll-center camber adjuster and the roll-center adjuster.
It's obvious the hardware included is very different. However, the description is a complete cut & paste, word for word copy.

It would seem to be that the Roll-center Camber Adjuster, adjusts camber, and changes the roll center, by pushing out the and raising the factory ball joint higher.
How much camber adjustment is availble? Or is it a static value?
It seems that one of the three holes are slotted, but that might not be for adjustments?
HARDRACE GLOBAL - ROLL CENTER CAMBER ADJUSTER ?7651

The regular roll-center adjuster, raises the ball joint, with a taller front lower ball joint. But no camber adjustment?
This too, has a slotted hole, is there an adjustment?
HARDRACE GLOBAL - ROLL CENTER ADJUSTER?7652

There are also no reviews of this product anywhere! Well I did find one for an MK2 Focus in the UK, but, beyond that, no manuals, no product technical details, etc. No feedback.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I got my answers from Hard Race US distributor directly. I thought you were resellers of them, and could answer questions about them?

·
Registered
146 Posts
This is an old post, but did you ever get any info on these. It's 2021 and I still can't find anything on these?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts