Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I recently purchased a 2017 ST3 in black. Although I love the look of the OEM carbon fiber shift knob, I wanted to get something with a bit more weight. I did quite a bit of research and ended up puling the trigger on the 443g Hardline knob in race red. I really like the look/ quality of the Lathe Werks knobs, but didn't want something that would get too hot/ cold. I think the red will also add a nice pop of color in the interior. I haven't really seen anyone give feedback on this specific knob or company so i'll write a short review when it comes in next week. s-l1600.jpg s-l1600-1.jpg

·
Registered
345 Posts
Probably should have checked out shift solutions co. I just got a 490 gram knob in white and it's awesome. Apparently they can do most any color you want too. So a race red knob is certainly within their abilities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,582 Posts
Still loving my Anarchy Motive shift knob. Far heavier, but the quality is top notch.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
So I recently purchased a 2017 ST3 in black. Although I love the look of the OEM carbon fiber shift knob, I wanted to get something with a bit more weight. I did quite a bit of research and ended up puling the trigger on the 443g Hardline knob in race red. I really like the look/ quality of the Lathe Werks knobs, but didn't want something that would get too hot/ cold. I think the red will also add a nice pop of color in the interior. I haven't really seen anyone give feedback on this specific knob or company so i'll write a short review when it comes in next week.
What's it made of? I like the look and it seems to have a decent weight.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So I recently purchased a 2017 ST3 in black. Although I love the look of the OEM carbon fiber shift knob, I wanted to get something with a bit more weight. I did quite a bit of research and ended up puling the trigger on the 443g Hardline knob in race red. I really like the look/ quality of the Lathe Werks knobs, but didn't want something that would get too hot/ cold. I think the red will also add a nice pop of color in the interior. I haven't really seen anyone give feedback on this specific knob or company so i'll write a short review when it comes in next week.
What's it made of? I like the look and it seems to have a decent weight.
It's stainless steel and comes in steel finish or painted. I really like how they color matched the colors of the ST's.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts