Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Administrator
13,351 Posts
Wishing everyone a happy Turkey Day...eat lots...drink a little (if you must)...embrace friends and family and please stay safe!
🤔

Why am I feeling judged right now...

*cracks open a fresh Pilz

·
Administrator
13,351 Posts
I don't judge...anymore...Enjoy!
Lmao! Just busting your chops, and oddly enough, thinking of your pickles. Lol

More alcohol, less turkey.
Happy Thanksgiving! 🦃😛😁
Yeah, thats my gameplan. Sweatpants, beer, nowhere to be, just cooking/eating, small gathering.

·
Super Moderator
10,518 Posts
After everyone is stuffed, and if you're looking for something descent to watch, season 3 of Hanna just dropped on Prime the other day. If you're not familiar go back and binge seasons 1 & 2. It's a worthwhile watch in my opinion, and, my girly girl likes it...so it must be good!

·
Administrator
13,351 Posts
After everyone is stuffed, and if you're looking for something descent to watch, season 3 of Hanna just dropped on Prime the other day. If you're not familiar go back and binge seasons 1 & 2. It's a worthwhile watch in my opinion, and, my girly girl likes it...so it must be good!
Good call! I forgot about that one.

Reactions: ddfred

·
Registered
2016 Ford Focus ST
389 Posts
Happy thanksgiving everyone this is a great forum w great people love the activity. Have a good one

·
Premium Member
2016 ST1
182 Posts
Yes a happy thanksgiving to everyone. I hope all have plenty to eat, and many have it made for them. I’m doing all the cooking at my house, sigh, but thankful for the family that will enjoy it.
I hear that, I do a lot of the cooking to help out the fam. To be honest, the cooking is fine... it's the mess that is left behind that is the worst. I tend to disappear at cleanup time since I cooked. lol

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm thankful for a lot, and that includes the great forum, members, & moderators in the ST community!

Good food & drink ahead today. Be safe everyone 🦃

🍻 Cheers 🍻

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving!

Reactions: xTheMan42
1 - 19 of 19 Posts