Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a used set of H&R Coilovers Part# 51661

They have roughly about 200 miles on them.

they are in good condition

item is located in northern california. i am willing to ship them but at buyers expense.

FOR SALE 900$ strut mounts included.

unnamed.jpg unnamed (1).jpg unnamed (2).jpg

·
Registered
255 Posts
Oh hey I have the same jack as you haha

I'd buy if I had a few extra bucks. Gotta get a fresh set of summer tires though.

Good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Bump! Great set of coilovers. Currently have them on my car and I'm very impressed. Ride quality is fantastic and they make my car handle great! No regrets buying mine used either.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'd love to buy them if I had the money right now, but if you still have them at the end of the month then most definitely can. Good luck with the sale and hopefully I'll be able to get them:smile:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'd love to buy them if I had the money right now, but if you still have them at the end of the month then most definitely can. Good luck with the sale and hopefully I'll be able to get them:smile:
Most likely will lol, seems like most people aren't interested in them!

·
Premium Member
223 Posts
i dont understand why folks arent jumping on this! GLWS with this amazing, quality product. i decided to just go mountune springs as my ST is my family mobile but at your price point, i would have jumped on these within seconds if they were available early march.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts