Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,194 Posts
I park to go to the gym on a Saturday morning and come back to this lol (I am in the middle)
One of these things is not like the other :lol: Damn it all you guys have cool people around you...I've never had this happen

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
Lunk parking

·
Registered
371 Posts
how to get a car guy to go to the gym. Tell him there will be fellow car guys there to talk about car things

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,194 Posts
how to get a car guy to go to the gym. Tell him there will be fellow car guys there to talk about car things
Unless they try to talk to me in the middle of my set about car things. The only time it is unacceptable to talk car things.

Edit: side note..I only have a mini cooper driver and a Veloster Turbo driver at my gym...not even remotely able to talk cars with them. Both of those dudes don't know much lol

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
I have no time to talk when i am at the my gym... to busy getting my azz kicked...

·
Registered
371 Posts
Unless they try to talk to me in the middle of my set about car things. The only time it is unacceptable to talk car things.

Edit: side note..I only have a mini cooper driver and a Veloster Turbo driver at my gym...not even remotely able to talk cars with them. Both of those dudes don't know much lol
Wait who said anything about actually working out??

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,194 Posts
I have no time to talk when i am at the my gym... to busy getting my azz kicked...
Saame.

Wait who said anything about actually working out??
Well...I did say planet fitness...and you aren't allowed to workout there so you make a solid point, sir. :lol:

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
Retro over PF anyday but no free jelly donut Tuesdays at Retro ! Golds, Gateway & The Bodybuilding Emporium back in the day!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts