Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Solid A. That guys got great taste. The best paint job on the planet. Not as good as in an GT, but hey. That paint job is awesome; just up to the individual if you like it on that platform or not. If I could ever afford a GT, that's the only paint job to get!

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Solid A. That guys got great taste. The best paint job on the planet. Not as good as in an GT, but hey. That paint job is awesome; just up to the individual if you like it on that platform or not. If I could ever afford a GT, that's the only paint job to get!
I showed my brotherin law(painter/body shop owner) and he agreed, the paint job is great. Might not be my cup of tea but can't deny the effort.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
173 Posts
It was a sema car and the paint job was custom. I know the body shop personally who did it I deal with them at my job

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
It was a sema car and the paint job was custom. I know the body shop personally who did it I deal with them at my job
Maybe you know the guy who painted it, but that ST is not the SEMA car. SEMA car is owned by a guy here in the Indy Focus ST group. That car is a knockoff of the SEMA car. Note the fender flares, placement of the stripe, and grill lights on the SEMA car. They are all still there on the actual SEMA car that is rolling around Indiana.

Gulf Livery Ford Focus ST is True Blue at SEMA 2013 - Motor Trend

·
Registered
1 Posts

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Guy probably spent close to 13k just on the mods. When you do **** like this to a car you have to expect to keep it for life or seriously eat your hat.

·
Registered
371 Posts
This one was not, the guy that actually owns the sema one lives up in Indiana. I have seen it in person and the thing is a work of art with a ton of custom body work and interior work.

But for the look alike that price is a steal!!! someone buy it and delete all the gulf stuff and just have it be that beautiful blue color :in love:

·
Registered
141 Posts
I know in the Classic Mustang world decent clones bring top dollar. Not my cup of tea but looks like a nice car.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Would love to take it out on a track for 1 heat and watch these pretty wheel LEDs melt and lovely paint on the pads blister and fall off :haha:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Maybe you know the guy who painted it, but that ST is not the SEMA car. SEMA car is owned by a guy here in the Indy Focus ST group. That car is a knockoff of the SEMA car. Note the fender flares, placement of the stripe, and grill lights on the SEMA car. They are all still there on the actual SEMA car that is rolling around Indiana.

Gulf Livery Ford Focus ST is True Blue at SEMA 2013 - Motor Trend
Yeah man. I love the SEMA car. Really its features are awesome. The grill lights can make anyone mad. Really, a super car.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yeah man.
I love the SEMA car. Really its features are awesome.
The grill lights can make anyone mad. Really, a super car.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I remember seeing Gulf had a contest a few years ago giving away a Gulf painted car. Wounder if this is could be that car they gave away.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts