Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
I for a moment thought this was a good place to complain.
Ordered Muteki sr35 wheel nuts 6 weeks ago. Muteki garantued that they would be in container arriving today. Container arrived in the Netherlands today, no wheel nuts. 3 options;
1. No nuts, money back
2. Wait longer (estimated 8 weeks)
3. Other brand wheel nuts, shop must check what options there are

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I for a moment thought this was a good place to complain.
Ordered Muteki sr35 wheel nuts 6 weeks ago. Muteki garantued that they would be in container arriving today. Container arrived in the Netherlands today, no wheel nuts. 3 options;
1. No nuts, money back
2. Wait longer (estimated 8 weeks)
3. Other brand wheel nuts, shop must check what options there are
No nuts here.
1. I'm not giving your money back. Come to think of it, did you even send me any money? And I'm keeping my nuts.
2. You can keep waiting.
3. Yes, please look at someone else's nuts. I'm sure someone else will let you.

·
Super Moderator
2014 ST3. Garrett GTX2860R Gen 2. FBO
8,868 Posts
@DarkFocusSt Well done sir! I saw windshield wiper with a machette and the Jason Hockey mask a couple days ago.

@TurboGT umm whatcha doin' in my thread? Am I missing an inside joke here? Don't make me turn my car loose on you...
I was just tagging the guy who posted in the "whatd you do to your ST today" thread. He gave his car teef and I figured he would share them here too.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
@Pandemicnose16 If I may quote myself:

homemade. plastic raingutter and 30# double stick tape. I drew my shape, cut and trimmed till I was satisfied.
Sorry dude, it's a one of a kind. IIRC, it took about 2 hrs to make a paper pattern, transfer it to the plastic, trim and cut with a sharp razor blade and a steady hand, then trim and cut again, and again (patience is a virtue here, small cuts at a time). Additionally, there was some down time in the middle because I clear coated it. But after 4 years the clear coat is braking down. I'm tempted to remove it, sand it and repaint it white. Years of road bugs have given it slight tarter build up and it has one chipped tooth. To this day kids love my car pointing at me in parking lots and waving as I drive by, as well as anyone with a sense of humor.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts