Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone!

I've helped organize and manage group buys in the past, I think its a great way to save on shipping costs and a little bit on the item itself. A company out of Poland called Maxton Designs, makes various body styling accessories and kits for a lot of different vehicles. I wasn't sure if they have a distributor locally, so I contacted them earlier this week and asked if they would be willing to provide discounts on larger orders. Silly question, of course the do.

I'm hoping to get at least 10 orders.
Price will be $225.00 USD shipped to the lower 48
I'm going to keep this open for the next 2 weeks

Thanks

·
Registered
687 Posts
How long do you have to put in an order? I'm holding out to see what @VelossaTech comes up with.

·
Registered
450 Posts
I'm guessing it would be crazy to ship but what about their RS front bumper shipped out as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This was more of a feeler, I've since revised the price to: $180 CAD picked up in the Vancouver,BC or $150 USD plus shipping. I still haven't heard back from Velossa Tech, I'm going through another party. So I'm not sure what's the delay. It would probably cheaper to get the RS bumper shipped directly to you, since it's so big it wouldn't make sense to ship it to me then you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts