Ford Focus ST Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
ugh can't wait for mine, my grill is all ready, opened up, light bar modded etc, just need my snorkel

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
@321st, did you just pop the grille off and install the snorkel through the gap?

·
Registered
395 Posts
@321st, did you just pop the grille off and install the snorkel through the gap?
The next person who does this better take pictures of their process of doing it. Too many people have asked and no one has. Assuming mine ships soon I will try to.

·
Registered
72 Posts

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
The next person who does this better take pictures of their process of doing it. Too many people have asked and no one has. Assuming mine ships soon I will try to.
Kinda bad I asked but didn't really take pix. The bottom of the grill is a pita to get off and even back on. Gotta be a little aggressive though and nothing broke for me. As far as the rubber piece you have to cut, you don't really need it. I pulled that piece out, cut it, then threw it off to the side. You have to pop the original piece where the velossa bolts up to off. Just 2 panel clips. Bolts go through the same holes as those clips. A swivel will help with your socket that you need to bolt it on. Other than that, it's not bad at all.

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Only pix I took unfortunately.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·

·
Registered