Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've joined your ranks!

I've been eyeing an ST for months now, I was just being cheep and holding on to my good ole reliable Crown Victoria (with 400k miles) But I decided to stop by the Ford dealer on a cold evening, looked at the ST, talked it over with the dealer for a while.

And I couldn't be happier, going from such a high mileage vehicle to something new is amazing, not to mention that the ST is just a little ball of joy. The clutch is among one of the easiest i've ever experienced, the car is incredibly tame, but is willing to be a party wagon upon request.

I'm quite happy to be joining you guys in ST-Dom with my brand new '16 ST (200a)

·
Registered
125 Posts
I've joined your ranks!

I've been eyeing an ST for months now, I was just being cheep and holding on to my good ole reliable Crown Victoria (with 400k miles) But I decided to stop by the Ford dealer on a cold evening, looked at the ST, talked it over with the dealer for a while.

And I couldn't be happier, going from such a high mileage vehicle to something new is amazing, not to mention that the ST is just a little ball of joy. The clutch is among one of the easiest i've ever experienced, the car is incredibly tame, but is willing to be a party wagon upon request.

I'm quite happy to be joining you guys in ST-Dom with my brand new '16 ST (200a)

Welcome to the club!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
67 Posts
Welcome to the club my dude, what part of Socal are you from?

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Antelope Valley. (north of LA, south of Bakersfield, and RIGHT next to Willow Springs! :) )

·
Registered
248 Posts
welcome

1 - 11 of 11 Posts