Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone,
My name is Nick, and I'm finalizing a deal for a 2014 ST3. I'm upgrading from my 2009 HHR LT, and since I learned a lot from the HHR forums I thought it would be a good idea to join one for the ST.

I'm a drummer/music teacher - so I need a car that I can get my drums into and still feel comfortable. I also wanted something with just a little more power than my LT.

Although this is my first ford and my first focus - it's my 2nd 2.0 Turbo car. My brother and I have completely rebuilt a 2010 HHR SS to give it around 325WHP. Yes, I owned 2 HHRs - no shame having an HHR everyday, and and HHR for show. The SS is my project car, and I'll be driving the ST as my new everyday driver, so I don't plan on really upgrading it. Since it's used, I'd plan on searching the forums to check up on maintenance, repairs, etc after the warranty is up.

Screen Shot 2017-07-13 at 11.37.19 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-07-13 at 11.43.51 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-07-13 at 11.45.17 AM.png

I'm a fan of the black on black color scheme, but I couldn't pass up on this deal - nothing a little vinyl wrap can't fix!

·
Administrator
11,806 Posts
Hey everyone,
My name is Nick, and I'm finalizing a deal for a 2014 ST3. I'm upgrading from my 2009 HHR LT, and since I learned a lot from the HHR forums I thought it would be a good idea to join one for the ST.

I'm a drummer/music teacher - so I need a car that I can get my drums into and still feel comfortable. I also wanted something with just a little more power than my LT.

Although this is my first ford and my first focus - it's my 2nd 2.0 Turbo car. My brother and I have completely rebuilt a 2010 HHR SS to give it around 325WHP. Yes, I owned 2 HHRs - no shame having an HHR everyday, and and HHR for show. The SS is my project car, and I'll be driving the ST as my new everyday driver, so I don't plan on really upgrading it. Since it's used, I'd plan on searching the forums to check up on maintenance, repairs, etc after the warranty is up.

View attachment 257201

View attachment 257209

View attachment 257217

I'm a fan of the black on black color scheme, but I couldn't pass up on this deal - nothing a little vinyl wrap can't fix!

Welcome aboard!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts