Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a 2013 ST2 at 19k miles last week and love it (aside from the Recaros) I am actively looking for someone in the DMV area with a 13-14 ST1 cloth seats who wants to upgrade to them they are in great condition Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Alloy wheel
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Mode of transport Transport
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Car seat cover Car seat
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Car seat cover Car seat
Land vehicle Car seat cover Vehicle Car Car seat

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm from NC but I'm willing to trade. I have an st1 and I want nicer seats that hold ya in the seat better because I live in the mountains.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
I'm actually from Raleigh I moved around 3 months ago but my Mom still lives there I would be down to meet you if your car is a 2013-14 if not the swap would be more hassle than it's worth for both of us

·
Registered
73 Posts
I'm actually from Raleigh I moved around 3 months ago but my Mom still lives there I would be down to meet you if your car is a 2013-14 if not the swap would be more hassle than it's worth for both of us
Oh mine is a 2017. What is the difference on the interior? I thought they were all the same because I drove a 2013 st1 and it didn't look any different

·
Registered
73 Posts
The wiring is different and requires splicing and some soldering I just want to drop them in
Keep in mind the st1 seats are all manual, the passenger one might have a weight sensor for the airbag tho. But I understand. If it was me I could do it because I am an ASE certified mechanic but that's your car so that's all cool

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Keep in mind the st1 seats are all manual, the passenger one might have a weight sensor for the airbag tho. But I understand. If it was me I could do it because I am an ASE certified mechanic but that's your car so that's all cool

In a perfect world man haha I appreciate the interest

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.