Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New ST owner and happy to be a member. Finally got my ST yesterday and couldn't be happier! Well, except for the clunk going from 1st to 2nd. I see a new motor mount in my near future. Anyhow glad to be part of the community and look forward to meeting everyone.

20121219_145021(0).jpg 20121219_145049.jpg 20121219_145102.jpg 20121219_145125.jpg 20121219_145153.jpg 20121219_145310.jpg 20121219_145318.jpg

·
Registered
62 Posts
That looks like the white w/ blue non-moonroof ST2 that was at Ray's Ford near Louisville for a while. I ALMOST bought that car, but instead held firm in my search for a truly-stripped ST. I ended up with a tangerine ST1 with zero options (except the paint, which doesn't weigh any more than the other colors).

Where are you at in Cincy? I'm up in West Chester and work near Fields-Ertel and 71. I met up with a pair of Ryans with a blue ST2 and a tangerine ST2 at Full Throttle Indoor Karting on the 6th earlier this month. Definitely follow the "regional" section of the ST forums if you want to attend the next gathering.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Oh, by the way, if you want a limited-slip differential for your car, I'm offering a free installation (though the diff is ~$1000). I'd like to be the go-to guy for the one option Ford should have made available for this car, and I'd like to determine the exact amount of time it will take to perform this job so that I can charge an appropriate amount for labor. I'd use my car, but I'm planning on racing it in G Stock, and an aftermarket LSD is not permitted.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I live in Fairfield at the moment. The car actually came from up north in Ohio. The Ford dealer in Brookville, IN is actually getting a blue ST1 in the next couple days if you know anyone else looking for one and Colerain Ford has a black ST3 right now. That's the only 2 I know of in the tri-state area.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Really diggin the white with blue on black. I'll be comings through Cincinnati tomorrow bout. 6 ish on the way to grove city for the holidays. Won't be in the car though, taking the truck loaded up with gifts and family. I'll honk on the bridge and wave, you'll see me I'm sure.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Really diggin the white with blue on black. I'll be comings through Cincinnati tomorrow bout. 6 ish on the way to grove city for the holidays. Won't be in the car though, taking the truck loaded up with gifts and family. I'll honk on the bridge and wave, you'll see me I'm sure.
For sure lol.. Enjoy our lovely rush hour traffic!

·
Registered
351 Posts
Welcome, sweet looking ride! Blue with white looks great. I have had two white cars and my wife is on her third. I know you'll enjoy the ST and I hope you enjoy this fourm.

·
Super Moderator
10,731 Posts
The oxford white with performance blue ST2 interior inserts has got to be rare!!!. Hold on to that car.

·
Registered
178 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts