Ford Focus ST Forum banner
281 - 300 of 327 Posts

· Registered
819 Posts
Just got my greddy exhaust and levels downpipe in the mail today. Going to install later today. I don't foresee any issues with fitment so should be easy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
819 Posts
Everything is now installed. I still have one issue that I need to figure out, and that is how to center the exhaust tips. It's a little off to the right and I'm not sure how to get it to reposition. Any thoughts?

· Registered
819 Posts
Left one is straight but pushed towards the center of the bumper and the right one is off to the right and not perfectly straight

· Registered
819 Posts
Keep us updated. It's not a huge deal im just a little ocd about it

· Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #287 ·
My left tip points to the right a tiny bit and that makes the whole exhaust look off center. Took some photos and sent one to GReddy, haven't heard back yet.
Hey,

I was out of the office last week. If you sent it to the info email, I will try to find it. There is about 500 emails in that I need to sort through. If you do not hear back from me by the end of the week please feel free to send another email or send me a DM on here.

Thank you,
Seijin

· Registered
625 Posts
Hey,

I was out of the office last week. If you sent it to the info email, I will try to find it. There is about 500 emails in that I need to sort through. If you do not hear back from me by the end of the week please feel free to send another email or send me a DM on here.

Thank you,
Seijin
10-4.

I know what it's like coming back from vacation and finding an insane amount of emails. It blows!

· Registered
54 Posts
Is it too late to jump on this? I'd like to do both DP and exhaust.

· Registered
106 Posts
Is it too late to jump on this? I'd like to do both DP and exhaust.
Definitely too late. I DM'd Greddy on here, and sent emails, and even tried to induce the sale by saying I would have to buy another brands because it was cheaper, and still no dice. The early guys got it for $600! Pretty good deal. Cheapest I've seen it is around $750. I'll for sure be getting this system, just a matter of when.

· Registered
153 Posts
I purchased this exhaust and installed it about 2 weeks ago. One of the best if not the best sounding exhaust I have ever owned on a Turbo 4. Deleting the symposer gives you the full enjoyment of at speed. No drone as far as I gave noticed. Several people have complimented me on the sound.

· Registered
54 Posts
Was driving around earlier and during acceleration at low rpms and I was hearing what sounded like 2 pieces of metal vibrating against one another. Look a quick peek under the car and it looked like the black brace was resting up against the exhaust. Took off the black brace for now. Does anyone know what purpose that black brace serves?

Also, if anyone else runs into the same issue feel free to reply.
Did this fix your issue? I removed the brace but I'm still having the same contact issue and i can feel it through the gear shifter as well. I'm thinking it's the front mount either where it meets the DP or possibly the hanger in the front. I'm using the Cobb hangers as well.

· Registered
43 Posts
Did this fix your issue? I removed the brace but I'm still having the same contact issue and i can feel it through the gear shifter as well. I'm thinking it's the front mount either where it meets the DP or possibly the hanger in the front. I'm using the Cobb hangers as well.
Yeah simply removing the brace worked for me. Haven't noticed any odd sounds since.

281 - 300 of 327 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.