Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 327 Posts

· Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello FocusSt.org group, thank you for your interest in GReddy Performance Products. My name is Seijin and I will be moderating the pre-order group buy. The MSRP for this exhaust is $795.00, we are offering a special group buy cost of $600.00 along with FREE shipping within the continental US (shipping to billing address only), additional shipping fees will apply to any other region. This offer is exclusive to FocusST.org members, and sold direct by GReddy Performance Products. A private ShopGReddy link can be found at the bottom of this thread. In order to receive this offer, you will need an exclusive discount code that can be obtained through direct message. There will be a time limit in which we will allow orders to be placed. Initial direct message contact must be before February, 26, 2016 11:59 PM PST. First wave of production will be ready to by the second week of May.

Helmet Auto part Vehicle Tire Automotive tire
Automotive exhaust Exhaust system Auto part Vehicle Pipe
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Bumper
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Trunk Automotive exterior

DYNO: http://www.greddy.com/admin/common/ckfinder/userfiles/File/GReddySupremeSP_2014FocusST.jpg

Information link GReddy.com: GReddy

Purchasing link ShopGreddy.com Ford Focus ST Supreme SP Exhaust (COMING SOON)

Thank you

· Registered
819 Posts
Curious about the power numbers: what tune, if any, did you use to get those gains?

· Registered
734 Posts

· Registered
756 Posts
Paid a week ago. Trying to find a good catted downpipe to mate with this
How did you manage to order for Canada? I tried but they don't have Canada in their shipping options. Also how do you get the $600 price as it defaults t $795. The OP isn't exactly responding quickly to PM's as he hasn't responded to my PM's from last week.

· Registered
122 Posts
How did you manage to order for Canada? I tried but they don't have Canada in their shipping options. Also how do you get the $600 price as it defaults t $795. The OP isn't exactly responding quickly to PM's as he hasn't responded to my PM's from last week.
I'm shipping it to the US
And I just entered the coupon code he sent via private message in the shopping cart.

· Registered
263 Posts
There was no tune used on our dyno data. We simply did a before and after run while disconnecting the battery between the baseline and 3" exhaust install.
Stock our cars are torque limited to 270ft lbs.. (someone check me). So don't think that's a great strategy. Bolt on do next to nothing for power on a stock tune st

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

· Registered
819 Posts
Stock our cars are torque limited to 270ft lbs.. (someone check me). So don't think that's a great strategy. Bolt on do next to nothing for power on a stock tune st Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk
The reason for the numbers (from what I believe) is that the car didn't get a chance to torque target, and that's why the torque and hp numbers are high. The car will compensate over time and reduce those numbers to next to nothing

1 - 20 of 327 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.