Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

· Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I have an update for everyone. I will be test fitting our sample Supreme exhaust system on a fellow members car this Monday. If all goes well I hope to be putting this into production ASAP. This system should work on all 2015 and older ST's. I have also been working on a GReddy intake and FMIC prototype this week for the ST and hope to possibly get those products going within the next few months. For pics and updates please take a look at my instagram @ironaaronv Thanks.

-Aaron
R&D

· Registered
667 Posts
Hello All,

I have an update for everyone. I will be test fitting our sample Supreme exhaust system on a fellow members car this Monday. If all goes well I hope to be putting this into production ASAP. This system should work on all 2015 and older ST's. I have also been working on a GReddy intake and FMIC prototype this week for the ST and hope to possibly get those products going within the next few months. For pics and updates please take a look at my instagram @ironaaronv Thanks.

-Aaron
R&D
Finally!!!

· Registered
2,752 Posts
O-M-G Greddy DOES exist on this forum still... so much silence and now this. Hopefully it wont be another 8 months till we actually see product :p

· Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
O-M-G Greddy DOES exist on this forum still... so much silence and now this. Hopefully it wont be another 8 months till we actually see product :p
Yes I agree and I do apologize for such a long delay. I really wanted this system out on the market by this point. I hope to have the exhaust system ready to pre-order by October and I am just starting the prototyping process on a FMIC and Intake system. Unfortunately the FMIC and Intake will probably not be ready for release until next year if we go forward with it. Thank you all for your patience.

-Aaron
R&D

· Registered
468 Posts
If you guys need a guinea pig I'm your man :cool:

Big turbo and stock intake here lol

· Registered
235 Posts
So down for a greddy exhaust.... My mountune is too quite these days :(

· Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I just got a dyno vid up on my instagram if anyone want to hear this system at WOT. We did make good gains with this 3" cat-back system at 24 WHP and 11 TQ. I'll post a dyno graph below.

I want to keep you all in the loop so here is the latest information on this system. Power gains are acceptable to put this system into production however I can not give this system the go ahead do to a slight mis-alignment issue with the tip. The tip is about 2 degree off so it causes the tip to sit about 4mm - 8mm off center. That may not seem like much, but I would not be happy about approving this system knowing that it could be better. So from here I will have the rear section revised after I meet with our manufacturing department. After the revision I will do another test fit, hopefully before the end of next month. Sorry for another delay and thanks for your patience.

-Aaron

· Registered
1,591 Posts
sigh, I was hoping and praying that GReddy would make it sound better. I think this just proves that headifolds and small turbos can't be made to sound good in general.

· Registered
72 Posts
having owned 16 cars and half half of them 240's / rx7's for drifting. I am very excited to hear GReddy is in the ST market. You'll most likely have my money. I even had a TRUST exhaust on my Turbo 2 rx7 years back. I stand by your guys' product and can't wait to put this on my 2015 ST.

Adam

· Registered
784 Posts
That's purdy...I'm in.
What size are the tips and can I get some 5 inchers otherwise?
I commend you on the attention to detail. That's one more thing I love about Greddy.
Please tell me its a true 3" and does not neck down at the down pipe...

· Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
That's purdy...I'm in.
What size are the tips and can I get some 5 inchers otherwise?
I commend you on the attention to detail. That's one more thing I love about Greddy.
Please tell me its a true 3" and does not neck down at the down pipe...
Yes it is a true 3" system. Where it connects to the OEM flange we have a laser cut flange with a smaller outside specification, but still the 3" center bore.

The tips are dual 4" tips.

-Aaron

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.