Ford Focus ST Forum banner

GReddy prototype exhaust for Focus ST

23K views 89 replies 45 participants last post by  tinman5 
#1 ·
Hey All,

I just wanted to give you guys a quick update. Thanks to all the positive feed back and support from this forum I am being given the green light to start the prototyping process for an exhaust system for the Focus ST. I do not have a timeline for you guy as of right now, but I will do my best to keep you all updated with any new information I can share. Thanks again for all the feed back and support.

-Aaron
R&D

#8 ·
Standing by for sound clips and pricing.

#10 ·
I hated those old big round honda systems back in the early millennium. But I loved it on my matrix xrs lol. Can't wait to see what comes of y'all's future st stuff

#15 · (Edited)
please don't waste time with a 2.3 7 inch exhaust system. I'm really excited about using the new products from my beloved GReddy.. I haven't had these awesome parts inside my Honda since back in 1999! 3 inch exhaust system is a much needed item in order. There no point in anything smaller..but if you do it..I'll be the first in line

#22 ·
Weeeeeeeeell looking forward to this. And if you ever need a test dummy I am here to help! :crazy:

#23 ·
Yea, what he said

#25 ·
I can't afford fast internets

#35 ·
FUUUU please put out at least a short run of an exhaust setup.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.