Ford Focus ST Forum banner
61 - 80 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
Hey All,

I know its been a while since I have been on here, but I wanted to give you guys a quick update. First off I would like to apologize for how long it is taking to get this program rolling. I was hoping to have an exhaust for you all at this point , but I hope to be working on the new exhaust system by the end of next month or early March. Please bare with me as I try to get a physical sample put together. I will keep you all updated as I go.

-Aaron
R&D

·
Registered
730 Posts
Hey All,

I know its been a while since I have been on here, but I wanted to give you guys a quick update. First off I would like to apologize for how long it is taking to get this program rolling. I was hoping to have an exhaust for you all at this point , but I hope to be working on the new exhaust system by the end of next month or early March. Please bare with me as I try to get a physical sample put together. I will keep you all updated as I go.

-Aaron
R&D
Even though we all dont want to wait, we're happy you chimed in cause i know im getting anxious haha we'll stay tuned man!

becuz tapatalk

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hey All, I know its been a while since I have been on here, but I wanted to give you guys a quick update. First off I would like to apologize for how long it is taking to get this program rolling. I was hoping to have an exhaust for you all at this point , but I hope to be working on the new exhaust system by the end of next month or early March. Please bare with me as I try to get a physical sample put together. I will keep you all updated as I go. -Aaron R&D
please post up some teaser pics if possible!........and I personally think some nice ti tips would be a nice option for those who wants them :)

·
Registered
734 Posts
Hey All,

-Aaron
R&D
So would drive the 4.5 hours to help you all out with a test fitting :wink:

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
The only reason I dont have a catback is because Im waiting for this to be released...

Reactions: ABSTer

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
wow, 8 months later and still no update?

·
Registered
755 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Who would want to put this product on their car, honestly geesh

·
Registered
755 Posts
Who would want to put this product on their car, honestly geesh
Judging by this thread, a lot of people, including me. GReddy makes a great product. But I won't be holding my breath for one.

61 - 80 of 90 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.