Ford Focus ST Forum banner
61 - 80 of 90 Posts
Discussion starter · #64 ·
Hey All,

I know its been a while since I have been on here, but I wanted to give you guys a quick update. First off I would like to apologize for how long it is taking to get this program rolling. I was hoping to have an exhaust for you all at this point , but I hope to be working on the new exhaust system by the end of next month or early March. Please bare with me as I try to get a physical sample put together. I will keep you all updated as I go.

-Aaron
R&D

Hey All,

I know its been a while since I have been on here, but I wanted to give you guys a quick update. First off I would like to apologize for how long it is taking to get this program rolling. I was hoping to have an exhaust for you all at this point , but I hope to be working on the new exhaust system by the end of next month or early March. Please bare with me as I try to get a physical sample put together. I will keep you all updated as I go.

-Aaron
R&D
Even though we all dont want to wait, we're happy you chimed in cause i know im getting anxious haha we'll stay tuned man!

becuz tapatalk

Hey All, I know its been a while since I have been on here, but I wanted to give you guys a quick update. First off I would like to apologize for how long it is taking to get this program rolling. I was hoping to have an exhaust for you all at this point , but I hope to be working on the new exhaust system by the end of next month or early March. Please bare with me as I try to get a physical sample put together. I will keep you all updated as I go. -Aaron R&D
please post up some teaser pics if possible!........and I personally think some nice ti tips would be a nice option for those who wants them :)

Hey All,

-Aaron
R&D
So would drive the 4.5 hours to help you all out with a test fitting :wink:

The only reason I dont have a catback is because Im waiting for this to be released...

Reactions: ABSTer
wow, 8 months later and still no update?

Who would want to put this product on their car, honestly geesh

Who would want to put this product on their car, honestly geesh
Judging by this thread, a lot of people, including me. GReddy makes a great product. But I won't be holding my breath for one.

61 - 80 of 90 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.