Ford Focus ST Forum banner

GReddy prototype exhaust for Focus ST

23K views 89 replies 45 participants last post by  tinman5 
FUUUU please put out at least a short run of an exhaust setup.

Some feedback I received from greddy was they have started developing a cat-back exhaust system for the Focus ST and hope to be able to release a finished product by the end of the year.

Reactions: SToXiCProD
Lol.....wrong gurgle/growl/pop sound. The Subbies sound way different then that.

The Borla, catless sounds similar to an SRT4.

Look at Borlas exhaust set up compared to others.... 2.5" piping. ..No resonator. ..and a muffler. Run it catless downpipe - Sound achieved.

This can be said for probably any other exhaust system that is run catless WITHOUT a resonator and just a muffler.

I'm running the mbrp (3") with the mbrp catless downpipe and my car doesn't sound like that..... most likely do to the fact mbrp uses a muffler and a resonator in there exhaust system. If I were to remove the resonator only, my exhaust system would sound like that gurgling pop sound and be loud.

Like I first said, different sound on the subbies.
srt-4 sound horrible.

hmm, the same thing has happened on supraforums. Talk about exhaust development but disappear.

I already have my eye on another exhaust because is taking way too long.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.