Ford Focus ST Forum banner

GReddy prototype exhaust for Focus ST

23K views 89 replies 45 participants last post by  tinman5 
i had a Ti-C on my 06 si and i loved it...even the angled look that people hated...so I'm in and I didn't even plan on doing an exhaust...PSH thanks ;D

That gurgle pop sound (Subbies) is not from the catback exhaust....

It's from the boxer engine configuration with an unequal length turbo manifold.
If you switch to an equal length manifold, that noise is minimal...so I can tell you now, it won't sound like that for our cars....as our cars utilize a single port turbo manifold.

I personally love the way our cars sound w/ a cbe. That subbie gurgle pop is annoying imo. The cops love it though. ;)
then how did borla achieve it??

i think alot of this subbie sound discussion is from my comment, and thats not what I was getting at. I just think greddy could come up with an exhaust that was similar to the borla and I guess how I described it made it seem like i love the sti sound..

becuz tapatalk

Hey All,

I know its been a while since I have been on here, but I wanted to give you guys a quick update. First off I would like to apologize for how long it is taking to get this program rolling. I was hoping to have an exhaust for you all at this point , but I hope to be working on the new exhaust system by the end of next month or early March. Please bare with me as I try to get a physical sample put together. I will keep you all updated as I go.

-Aaron
R&D
Even though we all dont want to wait, we're happy you chimed in cause i know im getting anxious haha we'll stay tuned man!

becuz tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.