Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Darn, you lost me at stock....what you planning on testing?

·
Registered
430 Posts
Yes, finally! If this sounds and it's priced well, it might be the exhaust I'm getting...I know it'll look good so I'm not worried about that.

Just package it small so you're able to ship it to APO in Germany ;)

Reactions: kcrichardson08

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
.....why must all you people be in California !?

·
Registered
755 Posts
If only I were in CA... and had a stock car... and if I wouldn't probably have sold the ST and moved to England already by the time this finally goes to production... Oh well.

Reactions: ghester

·
Registered
181 Posts
Hey All, We are only testing for a cat-back exhaust system right now. If the test goes well we hope to have this exhaust system to be in production by next month and available for purchase by July, again this is if the test fit goes well. -Aaron
hey Aaron....I have a catless DP on now but I can throw my stock unit on if needed...I will be attending some track days before July...2 of them in May...I'd be willing to leave my car with you and can test fit for the stock unit and aftermarket downpipe on both street and track if needed...shoot me a PM if your interested...

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Can you let us know if its a 3 inch system or not and what types of tips will be offered?

·
Registered
755 Posts
I am hoping to go with 3" piping and tip style like our Supreme SP exhaust line up.
Single tip or dual tips? I don't think a single tip like those would go very well with our rear bumpers.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
I am hoping to go with 3" piping and tip style like our Supreme SP exhaust line up.
I also can put my stock downpipe back on, and OC is not far from me either.

·
Registered
784 Posts
3" piping.
Dual tips.
Excellent Greddy/Trust construction. It is a shame the exhaust resides under the car because the 3 Greddy exhausts I have owned were damn near works of art. Beautiful in design, excellent fitment and perfection in construction.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.