Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello FocusSt.org group, thank you for your interest in GReddy Performance Products and special thank you to everyone who purchased the GReddy SP Supreme exhaust for the Focus ST. My name is Seijin and I will be moderating the pre-order group buy on the GReddy Focus ST Racing Downpipe. The MSRP for this exhaust is $425.00, we are offering a special group buy cost of $350.00 along with FREE shipping within the continental US (shipping to billing address only), additional shipping fees will apply to any other region. This offer is exclusive to FocusST.org members, and sold direct by GReddy Performance Products. A private ShopGReddy link can be found at the bottom of this thread. In order to receive this offer, you will need an exclusive discount code that can be obtained through direct message. There will be a time limit in which we will allow orders to be placed. Initial direct message contact must be before Monday August, 15, 2016 11:59 PM PST. ETA first wave of production will be ready to by October. Like the previous group buy, we will need a total of at least ten buyer for this to go into production.

Dyno graph is stock and with our SP Supreme exhaust and Racing Downpipe

Exhaust system Automotive exhaust Pipe Auto part Muffler

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Bumper

Text Line Plot Diagram Parallel

Purchasing link ShopGreddy.com http://shopgreddy.com/10590701.html

Thank you,

Seijin

· Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hey,

Just a heads up, the last group buy I had issues with my DM only sending out half the time. If you do not get a reply back from me at the end of one business day please send it again, comment on the thread, or send an email to the [email protected] email (hopefully it won't get filtered out).

Thank you,
Seijin

· Registered
62 Posts
I'm in! Let's get a list going! The sooner we get 10 people the sooner we get down pipes :wink:

Reactions: GReddy_Sales

· Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm in! Let's get a list going! The sooner we get 10 people the sooner we get down pipes :wink:
We currently have 2 people. Hopefully we can get this filled up soon.

· Registered
819 Posts
If I didn't just buy a downpipe I would be in for this. Especially since I'm about to order the greddy exhaust

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: GReddy_Sales

· Registered
34 Posts
Hello FocusSt.org group, thank you for your interest in GReddy Performance Products and special thank you to everyone who purchased the GReddy SP Supreme exhaust for the Focus ST. My name is Seijin and I will be moderating the pre-order group buy on the GReddy Focus ST Racing Downpipe. The MSRP for this exhaust is $425.00, we are offering a special group buy cost of $350.00 along with FREE shipping within the continental US (shipping to billing address only), additional shipping fees will apply to any other region. This offer is exclusive to FocusST.org members, and sold direct by GReddy Performance Products. A private ShopGReddy link can be found at the bottom of this thread. In order to receive this offer, you will need an exclusive discount code that can be obtained through direct message. There will be a time limit in which we will allow orders to be placed. Initial direct message contact must be before Monday August, 15, 2016 11:59 PM PST. ETA first wave of production will be ready to by October. Like the previous group buy, we will need a total of at least ten buyer for this to go into production.

Dyno graph is stock and with our SP Supreme exhaust and Racing Downpipe

View attachment 146233

View attachment 146209

View attachment 146217

Purchasing link ShopGreddy.com http://shopgreddy.com/10590701.html

Thank you,

Seijin
I sent a pm yesterday. I have not heard from you

· Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

· Registered
62 Posts
I hate to be that guy, but is anything happening with this downpipe?

· Registered
6 Posts
If the discount is still available for this downpipe I would be interested.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.