Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Very happy on the deal I got with these and completely changed how the car looks. Having summer rubber for first time on this car made a huge difference as well. 18x8 stock size but offset out about 10mm more than stock. Internet kills my photo quality.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ive been very lazy about it, mainly because I forsee me messing it up worse lol. But its on the list.

·
Registered
430 Posts
I have the same wheels. Looks great on PB.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I just ordered a set of these today for my car. I've seen a few people mention that they're perfectly fine as long as you're not doing any super aggressive driving. What constitutes "super aggressive"? I like to go on spirited drives through the mountains, but I'm certainly not a "racer" by any stretch. I've had no issues on the stock wheels, should these hold up alright?

And your car looks great OP!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just ordered a set of these today for my car. I've seen a few people mention that they're perfectly fine as long as you're not doing any super aggressive driving. What constitutes "super aggressive"? I like to go on spirited drives through the mountains, but I'm certainly not a "racer" by any stretch. I've had no issues on the stock wheels, should these hold up alright?

And your car looks great OP!
Well super aggressive on the brakes ive read can kinda melt the hub rings if they get too hot. I'd think a nice mountain drive will be fine.
No issues on my cruise I went on a couple weeks ago in 100 degree temps

·
Registered
17 Posts
Well super aggressive on the brakes ive read can kinda melt the hub rings if they get too hot. I'd think a nice mountain drive will be fine.
No issues on my cruise I went on a couple weeks ago in 100 degree temps
Ah, I wonder if that's what they were referring to. Thanks for the reply, and glad to hear you're liking the wheels, I'm stoked to get mine! Once again, car looks great dude!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts