Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. Name is Joe. From southwest Kansas, I've posted in the member map already too. It's a 2017 Oxford White with the ST3 package. Drove it around for a while last night and fell in love. Backstory, girl at a stop sign didn't see me and pulled out in front of me. Totaled my last car. 09' Cobalt SS. It was fully bolted on and tuned. Wanted on since i was a teen and had her for 3 years before the accident this month. Before that I had an 06' Cobalt SS and before that a Pontiac Sunfire. Loved the ecotec motor. Anyways, besides cars I play a lot of Rocket League and H1Z1 on the PC. Also have a xbox 1 and ps4 so if anyone wants to add me feel free to reply here.

Link to old car Goodbye :,( - Album on Imgur

Link to the Focus New whip - Album on Imgur

Also had a question, if anyone knows a site I could get some custom made emblem overlays? I've tried contacting autografx but haven't heard back from them, any suggestions would be appreciated !

·
Premium Member
3,725 Posts
Hi all. Name is Joe. From southwest Kansas, I've posted in the member map already too. It's a 2017 Oxford White with the ST3 package. Drove it around for a while last night and fell in love. Backstory, girl at a stop sign didn't see me and pulled out in front of me. Totaled my last car. 09' Cobalt SS. It was fully bolted on and tuned. Wanted on since i was a teen and had her for 3 years before the accident this month. Before that I had an 06' Cobalt SS and before that a Pontiac Sunfire. Loved the ecotec motor. Anyways, besides cars I play a lot of Rocket League and H1Z1 on the PC. Also have a xbox 1 and ps4 so if anyone wants to add me feel free to reply here.

Link to old car Goodbye :,( - Album on Imgur

Link to the Focus New whip - Album on Imgur

Also had a question, if anyone knows a site I could get some custom made emblem overlays? I've tried contacting autografx but haven't heard back from them, any suggestions would be appreciated !
Congrats on the car, OW is the fastest color by the way. You might want to check into VelossaTech for emblems.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Sorry to see that beauty get destroyed like that! But welcome to the forums and a new car plat form! I got my overlays off of ebay and they have worked great for me!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry to see that beauty get destroyed like that! But welcome to the forums and a new car plat form! I got my overlays off of ebay and they have worked great for me!
Yeah still pretty sad about it.. :/ Thanks for the info !

·
Registered
53 Posts
Huge fan of thr LNF motors, so much potential. But coming from me these little EcoBeasts have awesome Torque. Congrats on the new purchase.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
30 Posts
Came from an '06 SS. Were you on CobaltSS.net much? i was there pretty much every day until about 4 months ago. just picked up my ST in March.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Welcome! Get ready to pull out your wallet.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Welcome. I have an '09 SS that im looking to get out of soon. Your ST is the exact one im looking for too lol. The cobalt has been fun, but im ready for something new. Congrats on the new car!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Welcome. I have an '09 SS that im looking to get out of soon. Your ST is the exact one im looking for too lol. The cobalt has been fun, but im ready for something new. Congrats on the new car!!
While I definitely did not want to get of my balt, it feels really refreshing having all these options and features. Thanks!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts