Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Just wanted to bring it to your attention that I have a group buy going on for TE37's for the ST/RS platform

18x9 5x108 +38mm 73.3mm center bore. Can't print the pricing so please PM me if you interested in savings hundreds off the MSRP price on some premium Japanese racing wheels!

Color Examples

Matte Black

Diamond Black

Titanium

Bronze

·
Registered
428 Posts
Legit TE37s? FINALLY!

I'd love to have a set of these but won't be getting rid of mine any time soon. Can't wait to see these on some cars!

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
Legit TE37s? FINALLY!

I'd love to have a set of these but won't be getting rid of mine any time soon. Can't wait to see these on some cars!
yes they are legit and I am going to have garage sales and quick eating out to afford a set :) Vivid knows how badly I want a set.

·
Premium Member
2,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quick update for everyone before I start answering PMs. I now have deposits on 4 of the 10 sets I am ordering. All 4 orders are for Matte Black. PM me for pricing. I will keep everyone posted as more orders come in.

·
Registered
428 Posts
How is the car running after the swap?
Perfectly! The only thing that has happened is one clamp on a chargepipe loosened last week but that's a non-issue. 3000+ kilometers on it now!

·
Registered
34 Posts
PM'd!

Reactions: nickbaldwin86

·
Registered
428 Posts
Reactions: VividRacing

·
Registered
428 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for the PMs guys! Keep em coming, the sooner I sell out of the matte black, the sooner we can move on to other colors. If you've got your heart set on another color stay tuned, we will get to you!

·
Premium Member
2,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thank you @fackmang!

Update this sale has extended through at least the End of SEMA (this Friday). Don't miss out on massive savings! MSRP is $3850 shipped in the Continental US. PM me for the crazy savings!

Todd

·
Premium Member
2,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
A huge shoutout to @fackmang for your business today! I hope you feel special having ordered the only set in Titanium Gunmetal! Can't wait to see them on the car!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts