Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I browsed through the "all in one floor mat" thread but gave up after 15 pages or so when it was just westhertech and rubber mats. Not what I want. Looking for a nice quality, great fitting carpet mat preferably with a logo. Most of what I found was on eBay. You guys have any good vendors or where to get some nice ones?

·
Registered
313 Posts
Findway 100%. Have these in my car and couldn't be happier. Look very OEM but provide the same level of protection as Husky mats. 3D mats with raised lips to prevent salt, grime, and liquids from getting to the carpet below and are washable. Also provides dead pedal coverage. Great price due to poor CAD. Paid $92 shipped to my door from Canada for front and rear.

Ended up getting a WeatherTech mat for the cargo area, though, so I could use their cargo blocks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
279 Posts
I had bought from CJ Pony Lloyds mats with bid red ST logo in 2014 on sale. Nearly 3 years now and they are in perfect condition. They have the OEM mats mat fittment but are much thicker.

·
Registered
39 Posts
+1 for the findway mats, great coverage, waterproof. All the protection of the huskies, covers the dead pedal area, but doesn't look like it belongs in a truck. Got my set when I got my 14' and they're still looking great. Better than the weather techs or huskys usually look by this age.

·
Registered
2016 Kona Blue ST3
526 Posts
Love my Findway mats. They look 100% OEM, perfect fit, waterproof, and super easy to clean. The reinforced heel pad under the pedals and the dead pedal coverage are great too. Only thing they lack is a logo, which was fine for me but you did say that's something you want.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts