Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,368 Posts
It's not a bad price. Go for it, it's such a big step-up from that Chevy.
Good Luck.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I'm in Western North Carolina and used 2014 ST1s go for 18 and 19k with higher milage than that one. The new 2017s here are still mid to high 20k. I would try and talk them down a little but that seems like a reasonable price compared to my area.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I don't think that is a bad asking price...I personally think the ST1's are severely lacking in features though, worth saving up for a 2 or 3

·
Registered
744 Posts
Like what others have said, if you can deal with not having the creature comforts of the ST2/ST3 package (the one that you linked is an ST1) then I would definitely recommend getting a brand new one from a Ford dealer just for the 0% financing and everything that they have. Shop around, you should have no problem getting a 2017 ST1 talked down to <$20k.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
alright guys thank you for the advice, i will try and run up there tomorrow and see if i cn beat them up on the price a little bit. no need to get rid of the Cruze it only has 40k miles but just saw it online and thought it was a good price

·
Registered
22 Posts
I paid $21,595 out the door for a brand new 2017 ST1 in the Chicago Suburbs. There price isn't horrible but after looking at used to new it made more sense to get one brand new. for not much more.

·
Registered
20 Posts
alright guys thank you for the advice, i will try and run up there tomorrow and see if i cn beat them up on the price a little bit. no need to get rid of the Cruze it only has 40k miles but just saw it online and thought it was a good price
Is it a CPO (certified pre-owned) car? What warranty do they offer? Unless they are willing to offer a better price or good warranty, you could be better off getting new. I paid $19.8k for my ST1 2-1/2 weeks ago in the Twin Cities area. Your financing rate may be a little lower than used and length of the loan can be longer on newer cars. All depends on your credit status and how much you can afford each month. The 2015-2017 models were refreshed too. IMHO they look better. Especially the interior (dash layout, flat bottom steering wheel, etc.) Take a look at new ones before making a decision.

·
Registered
49 Posts
this one has a little more miles and one year older but does have a better package? this might be a better choice? plus if i go friday i have the day off to teach my self to drive stick lol

Used 2013 Ford Focus ST For Sale in Traverse City MI | Stock: BM12691
I would say this car is a better deal, but you should get the priced dropped since it is partially modded. I got a stock 2013 St1 with 40k miles and a few dents for 15k earlier this year, so in comparison, you are getting a much better deal.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yea on the car fax it also shows an accident so I'm hoping to get it dropped, I'm honestly just looking for a DD with a little more pep, I'm currently collecting parts for a project truck so I'm looking to stay in the 15K$ range

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
well just an update, i didn't buy the car, they wouldn't make a deal with me so I'm stuck with the cruze. but thanks everyone for the advice!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts