Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone bought these springs or know of anyone that has i have a buddy using the coil overs and not having any issues. i called godspeed and they said they have not heard of a difference between the 2014-2015 suspension setup i think i pissed the guy off he told me with a smart ass remark "dont believe everything you see on the internet i m like damn rly F*** dude like for real

·
Registered
219 Posts
has anyone bought these springs or know of anyone that has i have a buddy using the coil overs and not having any issues. i called godspeed and they said they have not heard of a difference between the 2014-2015 suspension setup i think i pissed the guy off he told me with a smart ass remark "dont believe everything you see on the internet i m like damn rly F*** dude like for real
14+ are all the same... 12-13 are the same...but buying godspeed,, might as well buy ricelands

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
440 Posts
14+ are all the same... 12-13 are the same...but buying godspeed,, might as well buy ricelands

I know Godspeed is a sub-par product... Too many horror stories in the forum to conclude anything else, but what about the JBR set?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
219 Posts
I know Godspeed is a sub-par product... Too many horror stories in the forum to conclude anything else, but what about the JBR set?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Not a clue, our Rebel Devil Customs Drops are due in midmonth

·
Registered
17 Posts
so say i was one of those guys who said to hell with it ill buy some springs from godspeed...besides lowering the life expectancy of the suspension what else could go wrong? Have there actually been reports of the springs collapsing or breaking? They come with a lifetime warranty. now im scared, and will probably resell them...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts