Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post photos of your Mesa Thread FocusST.org license plate frames and have a shot at winning a genuine FocusST.org tshirt!​

How to enter?

Everyone that has received Mesa Thread FocusST.org license plate frames is invited to enter this giveaway. All you need to do to enter is post a photo to this thread of your FocusST.org license frames. And since just about everyone has received two FocusST.org license plate frames feel free to enter twice with two different photos. Please don’t post the same or similar photo twice (we don’t want two photos of the rear of your FST) and try to be creative. If your second plate frame is on the garage wall, your GF’s car or refrigerator go ahead and post a photo of that.

One random winner will be selected for every 30 entries. If we hit 60 entries two tshirts will be given away, 90 entries and three shirts are to be given away and so on. Only one tshirt per forum member can be won.

Remember to post two photos for the best chance at winning a FocusST.org tshirt. Each photo must be posted separately to this thread.

We are going to run this giveaway until June 15th @ 5:00pm PST.

What, you don’t have a set of FocusST.org license plate frames? Well what are you waiting for order a set here: http://www.mesathread.com/products/focusst-org-license-plate-frames

Now lets get some Mesa Thread FocusST.org license plate fram photos posted.

ST Back Frame.jpg

destiny slide show 4.jpg

destiny slide show 1.jpg

·
Registered
8,582 Posts
Good luck everyone!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Lookin good!!!

ForumRunner_20140513_132903.png

·
Super Moderator
10,731 Posts
I feel kinda slighted since in North Carolina we're only required to display one plate. Well, I'm giving up the second cover to Armadaskier.

Here's my entry, right after getting back from hail repair:

1.jpg

If chosen this prize will be offered at one of our next NC C&C meets.

Just look at that PB color.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I feel kinda slighted since in North Carolina we're only required to display one plate. Well, I'm giving up the second cover to Armadaskier.

Here's my entry, right after getting back from hail repair:

View attachment 48334

If chosen this prize will be offered at one of our next NC C&C meets.

Just look at that PB color.
Without a doubt the finest PB ST I have ever seen!

·
Registered
701 Posts
^ no prob john! Wish I had a better camera....or cell phone lol

1 - 20 of 34 Posts