Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

RallySport Direct's Project Car Giveaway

Introducing the #RSD15STI Project Car Giveaway! Every $5 spent on [url]www.rallysportdirect.com[/url] is 1 automatic entry to win the RallySport Direct 2015 Subaru WRX STI and $5,000 Cash.

Giveaway Starts now and ends April 10th, 2018

LEARN MORE

--------------------------------------------

LIVE CHAT NOW!
OUR PART EXPERTS ARE WAITING
CLICK HERE
https://www.rallysportdirect.com/contact-us

QUICK AND EASY FINANCING NOW AVAILABLE AT RALLYSPORT DIRECT!

FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $200 TO THE LOWER 48 STATES!

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. RSD15STI Giveaway is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, 18 and older. Void elsewhere and where prohibited. Sweepstakes ends April 10, 2018. Subject to complete Official Rules.

·
Registered
783 Posts
So every 5 dollar is 1 automatic entry that will not make a difference because no purchase is necessary

Shame I can not enter the contest

·
Premium Member
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

LEARN MORE

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. RSD15STI Giveaway is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, 18 and older. Void elsewhere and where prohibited. Sweepstakes ends April 10, 2018. Subject to complete Official Rules.

·
Premium Member
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

LEARN MORE

·
Premium Member
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

LEARN MORE

·
Registered
197 Posts
I'm a little confused as to why it states "no purchase necessary to enter or win, a purchase will not improve your chances of winning" but then seemingly the only way to enter is to make a purchase. Could you elaborate?

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
I'm a little confused as to why it states "no purchase necessary to enter or win, a purchase will not improve your chances of winning" but then seemingly the only way to enter is to make a purchase. Could you elaborate?
you can enter by mail.

·
Premium Member
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

LEARN MORE

·
Premium Member
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

LEARN MORE

·
Premium Member
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

LEARN MORE

·
Premium Member
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

LEARN MORE

·
Premium Member
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

LEARN MORE

6 DAYS LEFT!

·
Registered
196 Posts
I hate this and myself because it gave me an excuse to buy a throttle body spacer knowing that it probably won't do anything. Oh well.

·
Administrator
13,342 Posts
I hate this and myself because it gave me an excuse to buy a throttle body spacer knowing that it probably won't do anything. Oh well.
Yeah I bought some small parts also. Didn't need much for my car currently.

Sent from another garage.
Well they carry DBA rotors, premium frankenbrake material. So im in like 40 times. Lol

·
Premium Member
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

LEARN MORE

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO ENTER!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts