Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As certified COBB tuners, we are able to offer the COBB AccessPort and we include our Stratified Flash Tune tune with every purchase.

This tune is setup for your specific modifications (from stock to fully bolted), has great performance and safety and enables all of COBB's features such as flat foot shifting, launch control, on the fly map switching, etc.

Please read our website for more details below:

Focus ST COBB Accessport V3 With Stratified Flash Tune [FocusST_Tune] : Stratified Automotive Controls

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
I've had a few questions about what the S-OTS+ tune is so I thought I'd address these here:

The S-OTS+ tune is:
- A tune that we have developed in house and torture tested to maximize the performance. safety, and reliability of the Focus ST.
- This tune is then customized for your fuel octane, parts installed, and your desired settings such as launch control from the information you provide.
- So you are getting a Stratified tune (this is not a reworked COBB OTS) including all the features that we've developed and built into the calibration that has a level of customization to your fuel and features. This is not a full custom tune since we will not be asking for datalogs for refining the tune beyond that point. Based on the feedback we've had from our custom tuning, this calibration is a big step above stock or OTS maps in performance but also very importantly driveability and adaptability to different environments.

A full custom tune including the COBB AP is also an option and it is $150 more.

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A lot of people are now enjoying the SOTS+ tunes and they come as a free perk when getting an AP though us. The AP is such an essential tool for both monitoring and tuning the ST that it can make a bigger impact than any other engine performance modification. A great first modification for the car. We can get you a COBB AP for any market and anywhere in the world so just send me a PM or inquire through our site if you have any questions:

https://www.stratifiedauto.com/index.php?main_page=contact_us

·
Registered
57 Posts
Do you get 4 similar maps, or just 1? Once I upgrade my FMIC, I'd be interested if this included 4 maps that were identical, except for the LC/FFS options - i.e.:

Map 1: no LC, no FFS
Map 2: LC, no FFS
Map 3: LC, FFS
Map 4: no LC, FFS

... mostly because I've never had a car with either, and I have no idea if I want them :)

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Have had a lot of recent requests for these and we've been able to have the AP and map on its way the same day if the order comes in the morning. The faster we can get these to you, the faster you can have more fun in your Focus :).

·
Registered
26 Posts
Put me down for one. I will be getting a depo racing FMIC as soon as I can get a hold of them, but I'd like to go ahead and order the AP + tune from you. Please PM me.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I will be ordering this very soon, but looking at your form on your site I was somewhat confused on options.. I want some pops and crackles, TC off by default, launch control, and is there anyway to disable the *BeepBeep* when the door is closed with key out of car. every time I warm up my car and load my stuff it beeps numerous times early A.M.. quite annoying.. I only saw Loud crackles and progressive crackles- idk the difference. and I would like to be able to switch from crackle setup, to a no crackle setup. forgetting some other questions, but can anyone answer any of that? crackle differences (loud/progressive), switching crackles/off, disable beep on doors, what is the WMI Tune option? do I need to buy two slots for crackles on/off?

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts