Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I was going threw my OEM things and I found this gasket. I am going threw everything organizing it and this is the only thing I didn’t label for some reason. Does anyone know what it goes to?

·
Premium Member
3,698 Posts
It's pretty big in diameter, maybe something to do with the intake?

·
Premium Member
571 Posts
If it wasn't for that weird color, I'd say throttle body. But those are usually green on our ST's aren't they?

·
Premium Member
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes the throttle body is green. And it’s not an intake one. I believe I figured it out. I changed the oil in my moms car the other day for her and I believe that is a gasket that I used in those new drop in filters that some of the newer cars use. I will have to check again. It might have feel over near the gaskets off of the old one.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Hey guys I was going threw my OEM things and I found this gasket. I am going threw everything organizing it and this is the only thing I didn’t label for some reason. Does anyone know what it goes to? View attachment 378928
Hi bro I have a question if my headgasket is defected or broken Will my cheack engine light go on or engine heat up

·
Premium Member
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi bro I have a question if my headgasket is defected or broken Will my cheack engine light go on or engine heat up
It depends on how damaged it is, compression test and check your coolant levels and smell the exhaust for any coolant as well.

·
Registered
142 Posts
It depends on how damaged it is, compression test and check your coolant levels and smell the exhaust for any coolant as well.
So my colant would drop faster than normal if my head gasket is defected?

·
Super Moderator
7,591 Posts
So my colant would drop faster than normal if my head gasket is defected?
If your coolant is dropping at all, it is not normal.

·
Registered
142 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts