Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just wondering what you all are getting for average gas mileage. I'm getting 22 mpg but I only got the car a couple weeks ago so I'm still having fun stepping on it and using more gas than I should.

·
Registered
768 Posts
So I know this is a horrible thing to say cause I hate it when people do it, but there really is a couple in depth gas milesge threads already that will take you a couple days to read through. I got crappy mileage at first too for similar reasons...ringing the snot out of it to break it in. Only way to do it.

·
Registered
182 Posts
right now i am getting 26.6 during winter lowest i got was 26.2 and last summer i peeked at 27.7 but i do mostly highway driving.

·
Registered
530 Posts
There's a bunch of threads like this, but what you're getting is average for most members from what I've seen. And the calculator is garbage and wrong every time for me and mine is a 17 bought a month and a half ago

·
Registered
194 Posts
I'm getting about 32 highway and 27 city. My current average this tank is 28.6. This is only according to the dashboard. I haven't been recording mileage and doing my own math.

·
Registered
130 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
My ST1 (stock) is averaging 28.9 over the last ~1000 miles per the trip computer, and the car has a total of ~6500 miles on it. I have gotten as high as 33 mpg on a mostly interstate trip of ~150 miles.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Hey guys just wondering what you all are getting for average gas mileage. I'm getting 22 mpg but I only got the car a couple weeks ago so I'm still having fun stepping on it and using more gas than I should.
I've had my car for two years and still have fun stepping on it. Avg 20.9mpg LOL

BooSTed Aspirations

·
Registered
102 Posts
2017 ST2

1100 miles: Computer says 27.5... My math says 26.2 overall.

Should improve as it is still "breaking in". And I guess I could learn to stay out of the boost most of the time.

·
Registered
558 Posts
8000 miles and average is 22.7 for the 9 months I have had it. I have a heavy foot. Lol!

·
Registered
233 Posts
3,000 miles on mine, 31 mpg mixed city/highway, 33 straight highway. Quite pleased and that comes without trying to hypermile it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts