Ford Focus ST Forum banner
181 - 200 of 690 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2014 ST3. Garrett Powermax turbo, Thermal Turboback, CPE intercooler, JBR intake, Innovative RMM
3,970 Posts
It available yet? I just sold all my Dogecoin.
Not yet, quarter 2 would technically go till june 30th.

You can email them [email protected] and ask though. More voices on the issue might get someone to hint some more information. I've Been a squeaky wheel for over a year, i won't personally pipe back up until after june 30 if it doesnt show up by then.

·
Premium Member
2018 Ford Focus ST1
1,304 Posts

You can email them [email protected] and ask though. More voices on the issue might get someone to hint some more information. I've Been a squeaky wheel for over a year, i won't personally pipe back up until after june 30 if it doesnt show up by then.
Thanks for the email address. I just fired one off to them.

·
Registered
142 Posts

I was joking around, however I'm definitely going to send an email.

·
Premium Member
2018 Ford Focus ST1
1,304 Posts
@TurboGT, @SSgtjrobertson, @Tonycar323, @ddfred , @Duece McCracken

Rob,

Yes there is a Powermax turbo for the focus ST platform that will be available very soon ( within two weeks is the latest information we have) that will be a drop in unit. Pricing will be $1060.00 plus freight.

Regards,

Chopper

·
Premium Member
1,215 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
@TurboGT, @SSgtjrobertson, @Tonycar323, @ddfred , @Duece McCracken

Rob,

Yes there is a Powermax turbo for the focus ST platform that will be available very soon ( within two weeks is the latest information we have) that will be a drop in unit. Pricing will be $1060.00 plus freight.

Regards,

Chopper
Wow great price for Garrett quality and engineering. Guessing all you’d really need is a Air filter, FMIC and AP with tuning. Of course the remaining FBOs and a RMM would help. Can’t wait to see what these will do on E30. Will they be able to max out stock fueling on 93 or E30?

Reactions: 86BlueCobra

·
Registered
2015 Ford Focus ST
470 Posts
Ok....For that price I just might be on this band wagon.

·
Super Moderator
2014 ST3. Garrett Powermax turbo, Thermal Turboback, CPE intercooler, JBR intake, Innovative RMM
3,970 Posts
Yes!! I got a reply today as well.

"We have been given a tentative ship date to us of Monday May 17th this has not been confirmed but once we have confirmation of shipment we will let you know. Do you know of any other individuals that may be interested in purchasing one of these units so I can make sure I have enough on hand for them?"

So how many of you guys are actually willing to purchase? He needs to know.

·
Premium Member
1,215 Posts

"We have been given a tentative ship date to us of Monday May 17th this has not been confirmed but once we have confirmation of shipment we will let you know. Do you know of any other individuals that may be interested in purchasing one of these units so I can make sure I have enough on hand for them?"

Not at the moment but within a few months for sure pending dyno results.

·
Registered
131 Posts

Im DEFINITELY down to purchase after seeing some numbers and reliability.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2015 Ford Focus ST
470 Posts
Well, ill be trying to get to a dyno as soon as the tuning process is completed.
Yes I want to see some numbers for sure. They have been developing this snail for a while. Post some numbers.

Reactions: TurboGT

·
Banned
2016 Focus ST2
886 Posts
holy sheeet did you guys actually do this? if not for your emails I am sure they would have scrapped the project.

I already have a garret turbo otherwise I would also join the bandwagon.

Reactions: TurboGT

·
Super Moderator
3,970 Posts
holy sheeet did you guys actually do this? if not for your emails I am sure they would have scrapped the project.

I already have a garret turbo otherwise I would also join the bandwagon.
You have no idea how many emails it took me to actually get a response. Probably 50 to 60 over the last year +, if i were to guess. I'd like to think it made a difference.

·
Super Moderator
3,970 Posts
Yes I want to see some numbers for sure. They have been developing this snail for a while. Post some numbers.
I emailed back asking who I'll be able to purchase From. Of course just because the turbos are supposed To ship the 17th, doesnt mean whoever they go to will have them available for sale immediately. I'm Hoping there isn't a major delay there.

Reactions: junits15

·
Registered
452 Posts
I emailed back asking who I'll be able to purchase From. Of course just because the turbos are supposed To ship the 17th, doesnt mean whoever they go to will have them available for sale immediately. I'm Hoping there isn't a major delay there.
They should ship you one direct at cost for your persistence and to use your car as a test bed. Of course you’d have to share technical, install and data with them. I’m sure they have their own test units but real world end user input is the litmus test for me.

·
Super Moderator
3,970 Posts
They should ship you one direct at cost for your persistence and to use your car as a test bed. Of course you’d have to share technical, install and data with them. I’m sure they have their own test units but real world end user input is the litmus test for me.
I would have gladly accepted that offer but no such offer was extended. Oh well. I'll Try and get everyone info as soon as possible.

@Cjinohio03 @BattleChaser @CharlesWA @FoMoST @davesST @EcoBlueBomb i see you guys had interest as well. Just drawing your attention to the thread since this is all coming to fruition now.

181 - 200 of 690 Posts