1 - 20 of 924 Posts

·
Vendor
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
GarageLine.com: Focus ST Wheel Spacer Packages (15mm, 20mm, 25mm)​

20/25 Combo Installed:

MSRP: $220 for a set of 4

Our spacers are built to last, made from 6061 Aluminum and anodized black not only for the cool look but for corrosion resistance. All of our spacers are hubcentric so they have the proper hubsize and are guaranteed not cause a vibration at speed like other cheaper spacers. We use Grade 10 bolts like your stock wheel studs so they are strong as OEM equipment. They do no require extended studs or cutting your stock studs.

100% Bolt on!

[email protected]
240-516-8863

·
Registered
182 Posts
I can attest to everything stated. I purchased a set (4) and the quality/craftsmanship is second to none!

·
Registered
762 Posts
Another great product! just installed mine 2 weeks ago and the stance of the car is perfect!!

·
Registered
444 Posts
Some pics showing the 20/25 spacers lowered on Steeda Springs

no offense to GarageLine but these pics were much more helpful haha - the angle really helps show how they sit, car looks great!

·
Registered
713 Posts
As soon as I get a new job, these are at the top of my list. My car is lowered already and SCREAMS for some wheel spacers. I'll hopefully be placing my order sooner than later.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Looks great guys, the 20/25 are definitely going to be purchased in the near future, just need to know if they rub at all. The car is going to see a lot of track time and autox plus the roads around where I live are full of hills and twisties. Thanks in advance guys.

·
Vendor
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
As soon as I get a new job, these are at the top of my list. My car is lowered already and SCREAMS for some wheel spacers. I'll hopefully be placing my order sooner than later.
Cool, Just shoot me a message.

Looks great guys, the 20/25 are definitely going to be purchased in the near future, just need to know if they rub at all. The car is going to see a lot of track time and autox plus the roads around where I live are full of hills and twisties. Thanks in advance guys.
I run the 20/25 combo on the Shop Car with Eibach lowering springs and I haven't had any rubbing issues. Everything is good. Tons of compliments on the stance.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
15mm all around on my car.

·
Registered
427 Posts
I just need one set for the front. Do you only sell a set of 4?

·
Registered
427 Posts
A set of 20mm for the front. I have a set of 25mm for the rear. How much would just the 1 set run.

1 - 20 of 924 Posts
About this Discussion
923 Replies
217 Participants
GarageLine.com
Ford Focus ST Forum
We’re the premiere Ford Focus ST forum with discussions on the 2013+ Focus ST. Join the community and see the latest news, photos, videos, classifieds, reviews, events and more!
Full Forum Listing