Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Driving to work last night I noticed my BOV (CP-E exhale kit with Total) was basically silent... Boost wasn't acting right.... So I'm thinking worse case scenarios (since my Cobb APv3 cable broke yesterday)... And freaking out ... So I get it home this morning and find this....

Found the port (Cobb symposer delete vac port), installed a clamp, secured it with zip ties and I'm back in bidness... ??? Ez fix for once... Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,200 Posts
Driving to work last night I noticed my BOV (CP-E exhale kit with Total) was basically silent... Boost wasn't acting right.... So I'm thinking worse case scenarios (since my Cobb APv3 cable broke yesterday)... And freaking out ... So I get it home this morning and find this....

Found the port (Cobb symposer delete vac port), installed a clamp, secured it with zip ties and I'm back in bidness... ������ Ez fix for once... Lol

Lol yeah I could see why the BOV wasn't firing...hard to get vacuum from dragging the asphalt. Glad it was simple!

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,200 Posts
Drug it 120 miles... Lol

I randomly noticed my fog lights weren't on yesterday...which has probably been like that for a week now...so I have to take off my under tray and check the plug since the comments on my thread I made on here point to it being unplugged. Ugh. Concrete and creeper date for me

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I randomly noticed my fog lights weren't on yesterday...which has probably been like that for a week now...so I have to take off my under tray and check the plug since the comments on my thread I made on here point to it being unplugged. Ugh. Concrete and creeper date for me
At least you've got concrete bro... I'm on
gravel...

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,200 Posts
At least you've got concrete bro... I'm on
gravel...

Yeah thank goodness my best friend has a garage with a heater...concrete is still freezing...but at least I can take breaks in the heat.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I was hoping that would fix the crappy idle... Didn't completely... Unless the hose got dinged by the fan... Guess imma be replacing the whole hose... Lol

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,200 Posts
Cincy has been warm. Ready to get these winter wheels off!
It's been 50-60s here in PA also, but I CERTAINLY wouldn't ever take my winter wheels off any time soon. Pennsylvania will not use lube if I make that kind of decision. I'm sure they will randomly announce a foot and a half at least 5 days from now.

·
Registered
816 Posts
It's been 50-60s here in PA also, but I CERTAINLY wouldn't ever take my winter wheels off any time soon. Pennsylvania will not use lube if I make that kind of decision. I'm sure they will randomly announce a foot and a half at least 5 days from now.
It's 60 tomorrow in MA. Thinking of getting my car washed for the first time since we got loads of snow a few weeks ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,200 Posts
It's 60 tomorrow in MA. Thinking of getting my car washed for the first time since we got loads of snow a few weeks ago

Heck I heard like 74 or something ridiculous tomorrow (but global warming totally isn't real LOL) so I'll be washing my car and trying not to melt my snow tires. I'll spend most of the day at work anyway, but I'll try to make the most of it lol

·
Registered
125 Posts
Do you have an upgraded FMIC? Or just the exhale kit?

Why did you choose Tial over HKS?

Post any videos of how it sounds if you don't mind! Plan on getting this soon

1 - 20 of 29 Posts