Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
mt.jpg

Gauging interest here. I have my 2015 Focus ST1 that I'm thinking of getting rid of for a new project. This car was built and tuned to be a track monster with no expense spared. Was a collaboration build between myself and the genius himself; Alex at Stratified Auto. I'm also apart of a large ST group in North FL (with many people who can attest to the quality of my build).

Vehicle location currently: Seneca, South Carolina
Mileage 31,xxx
Asking price: $25,000 OBO

Suspension:
Bilstein B14 Coilovers,
Cobb RSB
Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires 245/40/18 (~3k miles on this set)

Power: Stock block/internals tuned for reliability and power
2867R turbo
Steeda FMIC
Injen Intake
3" CNT Racing catless DP
Roush Exhaust
CoolingMist WMI with CM10 Nozzle (can be run on a 50/50 mix, but I personally run 70/30). I took an insanely long time on this install in particularly. Compression 90's were used throughout to ensure the fastest route to the charge pipes and even better...There is no way that this line will ever kink.
CPE Exhale Charge pipes (hot and cold side) with Tial Q BOV.
Cobb AP
E30 Tune

Power train:
Cobb RMM
Quaife Limited Slip Differential: I have this part in hand and is BRAND NEW still in the box. Will be included in sale price
ACT Performance Street clutch: I have this part in hand and is BRAND NEW still in the box. Will be included in sale price

3 maps:
1st slot: E30/WMI ~450whp
2nd slot: 93/WMI ~400whp
3rd slot: 93/Low boost

As far as cosmetics go, the bottom of the front bumper will need to be repainted (scratches from mountain roads) and there is one small scratch on the hood from a rock chip. Otherwise, she looks great. More pictures available for SERIOUS inquiries. I do not need to sell, but am open to SERIOUS OFFERS. So if you're not really interested, I'd rather you not waste your own time. Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
For what it's worth Lucille is the real deal. She's been built right taken care of and is fast AF. I know from personal experience. If I had the cash to spare I'd buy her for myself as a parts car for my ST3 but I don't so someone give her a good home lol.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Can confirm also. If you're looking for a full fledged ST rocket, then this is it. Having driven this car on several occasions, I can tell you that it truly is a different animal than my bolted E30 tuned ST3. It's funny to watch us line up going down the highway. I'll jump out to about a half car on him (k03), but as soon as that turbo spools in his, it's like I threw out an anchor. And the owner probably won't like me telling you this but, I bet if somebody throws him a serious offer, he's probably gonna take it. Again, this car is a monster in the straights and in the curves. If you are wanting a project car that is complete, functional, insanely competent, and most importantly safe, this is the one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts