Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A. Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): Full Race 6785 Turbo kit. Includes Turbo, catless downpipe (or catted if you want, I have a buddy I can trade for a catted full race downpipe), hot side charge pipe, custom oil and coolant lines from sith racing. I will also include an injen intake that I made to work with the efr turbo.
B. Condition: Used, 10k miles
C. Price/What you want to trade for: $2200 plus shipping
D. Location of item: New Orleans

Like the info above says, my st is gone and I need to get rid of these last few parts. My loss your gain. Amazing turbo, spools very quickly and has a lot of headroom for growth. I was on stock fuel system and ran 25psi max tapering down to 21 psi at redline and made 350/350 according to V-Dyno. Never had any problems with the turbo besides blown off charge pipes. P.M. me for any more info.

Auto part Automotive engine part Carburetor Engine Metal

Auto part Engine Wheel Metal Carburetor

Wheel Rim Auto part Automotive wheel system Tire

Pipe Automotive exhaust Auto part Muffler Metal

·
Registered
9,129 Posts
What's the spool like? Also do you have a pic of the intake?
The spool is very quick. This mostly likly has the medium flow IWG, it tapers off at 22 psi I believe. Source: (I own one) High flow tapers off at much higher PSI.
This is a fantastic turbo for the ST platform.

Good luck with sale.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What's the spool like? Also do you have a pic of the intake?
Yea man spool is really good. For example when starting at 3k rpms you hit 20psi at 3348 rpm according to some old data logs. And I actually don't have any pics of the intake installed besides this one really weird angle of a pic but I will take one of the intake once I get home. It just looks like the chrome injen intake with some normal wear and tear.

Vehicle Car Automotive design Vehicle door Cloud

1 - 10 of 10 Posts