Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today i took a datalog on my car just to run v-dyno and look at the logged values and i noticed my frp at 3100 rpm was like 710 psi and then quickly ramped back up to 1200 and higher. My question is, is that normal or what. I know stratified says nothing below 1200psi. Im just confused because the car seemed to run fine, no knock and ignition corrections of 3 the whole pull. V-dyno said the car made 315 hp and 350tq. E30 fully bolted lol
Anyway hopefully someone has some input on the rail pressure thanks.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone?

·
Premium Member
3,725 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry, I don't have many insights to give. But I want to say it should be up to 2200 psi.
It did get that high and stayed there for the most part all the way to 5600 rpm, but when i initially got it up to about 3050, 3100 it dropped like a rock then climbed fast.

·
Premium Member
3,725 Posts
It did get that high and stayed there for the most part all the way to 5600 rpm, but when i initially got it up to about 3050, 3100 it dropped like a rock then climbed fast.
I've never monitored fuel rail pressure while driving around. So I don't have much else to add. I could check it out on the way home after work today.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts