Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

Registered
15 TB Focus ST3
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
THE BASIC FACTS

A. Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.):TB Performance Rear Arm Bar that is purple in color.
B. Condition: New, never installed
C. Price/What you want to trade for: 105 + shipping OR TRADE for new/like new BLACK TB Perf Rear Arm Bar
D. Location of item: Melbourne, FL

I was hoping to trade for a new or like new TB Rear Arm Bar that is black in color, well each pay shipping of our package to be received.

Attachments

2017 Kona Blue ST1
馃憤

Registered
15 TB Focus ST3
Discussion Starter #3

Need you to amend the post please.
Image must include the you name and date on a piece of paper with the item/s for sale.

Thanks
I couldn't find a pen -_- lol.

Registered
15 TB Focus ST3
Discussion Starter #5
Wouldn't a can of spray paint be cheaper/easier?
I mean its brand new with a nice powder coat on it, the effort and money it would cost to apply a decent rattle job, I'll just sell it and rebuy it, or trade it. I'll have all other TB braces eventually, I am way to ocd to have different finishes. I appreciate the suggestion.

Premium Member
Wish I鈥檇 been able to get my rear bar in this purple, thought my front one is a darker metallic purple gloss, I might be wrong. GLWS!

Registered
15 TB Focus ST3
Discussion Starter #7
Wish I鈥檇 been able to get my rear bar in this purple, thought my front one is a darker metallic purple gloss, I might be wrong. GLWS!
If yours is black I'll ship first so you only have a to go under once to swap...

Premium Member
If yours is black I'll ship first so you only have a to go under once to swap...
I appreciate that, and gave it more than one thought, but all I recall was a pain in the ass getting those LCA bolts back in. Should have no problem selling here, plenty of new guys on here that don鈥檛 have one yet.

But you should install it on yours, you can rarely ever see it anyway.

Registered
If shipping to the Netherlands isnt to bad, i would be interrested in buying it from you. I think the shipping cost will be a deal breaker :( . Good luck selling/trading this beautifull item

Registered
15 TB Focus ST3
Discussion Starter #10
If shipping to the Netherlands isnt to bad, i would be interrested in buying it from you. I think the shipping cost will be a deal breaker :( . Good luck selling/trading this beautifull item
Post code and ill check estimate!

Registered
I'm tempted but I'm having flash-backs about how hard it was to do the front...

Registered
15 TB Focus ST3
Discussion Starter #12
I'm tempted but I'm having flash-backs about how hard it was to do the front...
Thats interesting, you're second person commenting on difficulty of install; I have never, but imagined a breeze being only 2 bolts!

Super Moderator
Thats interesting, you're second person commenting on difficulty of install; I have never, but imagined a breeze being only 2 bolts!
The hard part is torqueing those two bolts with the weight of the car on the suspension; hard to get it up in the air enough while keeping the suspension loaded to really crank on the torque wrench without a drive on lift.

Reactions: k1rby37

Registered
The hard part is torqueing those two bolts with the weight of the car on the suspension; hard to get it up in the air enough while keeping the suspension loaded to really crank on the torque wrench without a drive on lift.
For me on the front, I had a real hard time getting the bolt back in the hole after the whole assembly moved. I had to wrap a strap around the tire and pull with all my might to get it to move back into position.
I think if I had done one bolt at a time, or used a second bolt to hold the position, it might have worked out better but I'm not too sure.

Registered
Whats the shipping to 93291? I have the front bar. Quality product.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Registered
15 TB Focus ST3
Discussion Starter #16
Whats the shipping to 93291? I have the front bar. Quality product.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

FedEx looks cheapest at 22.95 im 32904 if you can source cheaper.

Registered
15 TB Focus ST3
Discussion Starter #17
Still available, several inquires no takers!

Registered
15 TB Focus ST3
Discussion Starter #19
I will be in Melbourne and anywhere between MCO and eventually in Titusville today, if any of that would work for you.

Registered
15 TB Focus ST3
Discussion Starter #20
Still available. Bumps

1 - 20 of 28 Posts