Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alrighty everyone, this just landed at the Mesa Thread world headquarters. Yes, the first Prototype #001 FocusST.org beanie. The detail in the embroidery work turned out great. We are expecting a cuffed prototype beanie in the next few days. As long as the cuffed beanie looks as nice we will have these available on www.mesathread.com towards the end of next week. Note: this photo was taken in direct sunlight and that seems to have washed out the beanie a little. In person it is a nice deep black.

Beanie specs are ... Contents: 100% Hypoallergenic Acrylic, Sizes: One Size Fits All (duh!), Additional Features: Super dense knit. Hand washable. Length: Approximately: 8.5″.
Colors: Navy Blue, Red, Royal Blue, Black, White.

John

IMG_7876 sm (1024x831).jpg

·
Registered
8,582 Posts
Even "washed out" it looks very nice

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
can we get pics of the other colors also? looks great btw!
Here are some sample images of the colors offered for both styles of beanie. Since the artwork is set up in white I wont be offering the white beanie.

No cuff beanie (as in the photo) is available in Navy Blue, Red, Royal Blue, Black.

1500-beanie-all.png

Beanie with cuff will be available in Spruce, Heather Grey, Royal Blue, Red, Navy Blue, Black.

beanie-cuff.jpg

If there is enough interest I can also offer caps.

6277-hat-front1.jpg

6089M-hat-details.jpg

John

·
Registered
196 Posts
Love a good beanie, but since moving to Phx, I rarely need one. I would be all over a snap back cap though. That embroidery looks awesome.

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
What he said! I'm down for that. Focusst.org logo in the front with an optional screen name on the back?
Me also in Royal Blue please!

·
Registered
517 Posts
I want a beanie AND a Fitted hat. I'm in! could I get my car's VIN on the back of the hat? and/or beanie? Or on the side of the hat bill?

·
Registered
517 Posts
Also, I swear i've seen decals w/ this logo... where can I get one of those?! eerr 2 actually... my symmetrical needs must be met!

·
Registered
1,368 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Are they flexfit hats? If so, I want one.

Here is some info on the caps ...

Flat Cap.jpg

Classic Snapback Hat

Contents: 80% Acrylic / 20% Wool
Sizes: One size fits all
Adjustable: Yes – Plastic snap
Additional Features: Classic shape. Premium wool blend. Matching plastic snap. Hard buckram. Classic green undervisor.
Visor: Flat
Panels: 6
Colors: Black/Purple, Black/Silver, Black/Teal, Grey, Natural/Black, Spruce, Heather Grey, Royal Blue, Red, Purple, Navy Blue
6089 Embroidery Flex Fit

Curve Cap.jpg

Flexfit Wooly 6-Panel Cap

Contents: 63% Polyester / 34% Cotton / 3% Spandex
Sizes: S/M (6 3/4″ – 7 1/4″) | L/XL (7 1/8″ – 7 5/8″)
Adjustable: No
Additional Features: Athletic Shape. Hard buckram. Silver undervisor. Look and feel of wool. 8 rows of stitching on visor.
Visor: Curved
Panels: 6
Profile: Mid
Colors: Dark grey, silver, royal blue, red, purple, navy blue

1 - 20 of 36 Posts